This is another "odd" page. Again, people ask!
Here's the thing: I'm a primary care doctor. I'll use what I deem necessary to determine how best to take care of you. Below is a sample of diagnostic tools; I'll use 'em when I need 'em!
Honestly though, there's not a whole lot of poking and prodding that typically needs doing in my visits as so much of the "problem" seems to stem from a faulty foundation (food, water, sleep, thoughts, etc--the Lifestyle Counseling from a previous page that I said you could count on getting with me). But if you need a test, I can provide!
- Conventional routine tests (Complete Blood Count (CBC), Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP), Lipid Panel, etc.)
- Comprehensive Nutrients Evaluation, including vitamins, mineral, and other nutrients.
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis with Parasitology x 3 Testing
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Risk Profile
- Comprehensive Pre-Diabetes/Diabetes Panel
- Adrenal Stress Test
- Sex Hormone Testing
- Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity Tests
- Toxic & Essential Elements Testing
- Urine Amino Acids Profile
- Methylation Plasma Profile
- Comprehensive Food & Environmental Allergy Panels
- Comprehensive Food Sensitivity/Intolerance Test
- I will discourage the use of the above 2 tests for multiple reasons we can discuss in person
- Hair Elements Analysis
- Urine Halides Pre & Post Load Testing
- RBC Glutathione Test
- Hepatic Detox Profile